Wedding Planning Services
The lists below are meant to be an informative guide and are not all inclusive. If you have any questions about our packages or would simply like more information about KC Weddings and Events, please click here to submit an inquiry or feel free to call or text us at 239-849-9922
Full Wedding Planning
"Karats to Champagne" - This is our full wedding planning packing. It's Concept to Completion, from “Yes!” to “I do!” Comprehensive full planning and event design services for the couple that desires professional and personalized planning of every detail of their wedding day.
- Provide Venue and Vendor Recommendations
- Obtain Quotes and Contracts
- Arrange Vendor Consultations and follow-up meetings
- Contract Review and Negotiation
- Venue walk-through with couple to help visualize the layout and design concept of ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception space as well as contingency planning
- Complete event design
- Wedding design inspiration presentation to determine design direction
- On-going exchange of décor ideas and personalized details
- Provide a finalized design proposal for couple's approval
- Ensure design cohesiveness, i.e. linens, centerpieces, florals, etc.
- Management and direction of all vendors
- Confirm all arrangements and details with vendors one prior to wedding
- Finalize all wedding details with couple two weeks prior to wedding day
- Wedding Day Management
- Supervise and assist vendors and venue with setup of ceremony and reception
- Coordination of wedding party and guests from pre-ceremony through reception
- Oversee and direct vendors throughout the event.
Wedding Planning Assistance
"Keep Calm, We'll Take it From Here!" - This is our partial wedding planning package and is designed for the couple that likes to be hands-on but may not have the time or expertise necessary to navigate the entire wedding planning process. We offer access to our extensive list of vendors and venues as well as design advice and professional guidance to keep you on track. Our knowledge and experience, in collaboration with your vision and desire to be a partner in planning, will ensure that your wedding leaves lasting memories.
- Initial Consultation
- Discussion of ceremony and reception design and décor, budget considerations
- Vendor recommendations and referrals
- Couple secures vendors
- We begin to coordinate the entire process and act as a liaison between the couple and their vendors
- Venue walk-through with couple to visualize the layout of ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception as well as contingency planning
- Event design consultation
- Assistance with ceremony décor, linen selection, centerpieces, and overall event design
- Continuous support and guidance throughout vendor acquisition and event design process
- Wedding Day Management
Wedding Day Management
"Kisses and Cake!" - This is our wedding day coordination or wedding day management package, consider it your “Wedding Day” insurance. You’re excited to start the planning process, or you may already have, but would like the peace of mind knowing that you have unlimited access to a professional planner and design consultant along the way. Additionally, you want to enjoy your wedding day with your partner and guests knowing that someone else will be there to ensure everying goes exactly as you imagined.
- Initial consultation to discuss questions and concerns of couple
- Act as a liaison to vendors to field any and all questions beginning one month prior through the conclusion of the event
- Creation and distribute master timeline to couple and all vendors two weeks prior to event
- Final consultation two weeks prior to finalize all wedding details
- Rehearsal direction and ceremony coordination
- Management of ceremony and reception space set-up and décor
- Coordination of vendors, guests, and wedding party
Getting to know each other…you wouldn’t buy a car without test driving it, so why hire a wedding planner without getting to know them? Have a chat with one of our experienced planners to see if we're a good fit.
We'll help you choose one of our planning packages that best suits your needs. All packages are customizable and tailored to each couple. We get it, you’re busy, we’re busy. Your event is our first priority and we strive to make ourselves available wherever and whenever possible.
You're now a member of the KC Weddings & Events family! We will send you our Welcome Packet. It includes our list of preferred vendors, tips and helpful information about how to build your guest list, common marriage license questions, and much more.
Set up a design consultation with your planner to discuss the fun details and start exploring your options for venues and vendors (if you haven't already).
We will collaborate with you to design a plan tailored to your vision and guide you through the entire process. If you need someone to assist in the creative process, we will provide you with a variety of options suited to your style and needs. Some of our clients have very little time and need to us to take care of everything.
Keep Calm, We've got this!
Then sign off, sit back, and enjoy the KC Weddings & Events journey! We do all of the hard work for you so that you will truly enjoy the entire process from beginning to end.